If your design looks glitchy or distorted this is almost certainly due to Adobe's displacement map bug. You can fix this by updating the displacement maps.
Displacement map error example image:
Step-by-Step Tutorial #
1. Expand the ‘Effects' folder.
2. Click the arrow on the right-side of the ‘Design' layer to expand the layer effects.
3. Right-click on the word ‘Displace' > Select ‘Edit Smart Filter'.
4. Keep the default displace values. Optionally you can try modifying these to anywhere between 5 and 15. Keep both values the same (i.e. 7 and 7 or 12 and 12).
5. Select the displacement map file that matches the mockup you are editing.
6. Click ‘File' > ‘Save' to commit your changes. This ensures you won't have to do update the displacement maps again.